(1 / 11)
(2 / 11)
(3 / 11)
(4 / 11)
(5 / 11)
(6 / 11)
(7 / 11)
(8 / 11)
(9 / 11)
(10 / 11)
(11 / 11)
Property 224004 –
Nearby place of interest
Vendor's price note
Agency fee included
Make an enquiry
A pretty stone cottage with small garden in the heart of a village nr Bourg de Visa, Tarn et Garonne. Nicely renovated by the current owners this characterful home offers deceptively spacious accommodation of 130m2, with heating by woodburning stoves and part reversible air conditioning.
- Entrance hall leading to a spacious and bright living room with tiled floor, part exposed stone walls and woodburning stove.
- Fully fitted kitchen with tiled floor, beamed ceiling, woodburning stove and glazed door to rear dining terrace and garden.
- Dining room with woodburning stove.
- Small doube bedroom 4 on the ground floor with a shower room.
- Upstairs are 3 beamed double bedrooms and two more modern shower rooms.
- Attached garage and laundry room with workshop.
The house has compact gardens all around, with the rear garden being particularly sunny and benefitting from the covered dining terrace.
Presented in move-into condition, this attractive home will make a perfect holiday home for a family, or indeed a permanent home with the addition of central heating. Situated in a small village, but with an outlook to the countryside. Villages with shops within 5 mins. The lovely market town of Moissac only 20 mins and Toulouse airport under the hour. Completion possible from end October 2016.
Excellent value for money.